- Manage and oversee the day-to-day operations of the travel desk, including coordinating travel bookings (Hotels, Flights,
Visa, Train/Bus, Cab – Both International and Domestic), reservations, and itineraries for employees
- Act as a primary point of contact for employees regarding travel-related inquiries, providing prompt and professional
- Collaborate with travel agencies, airlines, and hotels to negotiate contracts and secure the best rates and
accommodations for company travel
- Develop and implement travel policies and procedures to ensure compliance with company guidelines and travel
- Keep abreast of industry trends, travel regulations, and emerging technologies to optimize travel services and enhance
the overall travel experience
- Monitor travel expenses, prepare reports, and provide recommendations for cost savings and travel efficiency
- Manage emergency cancellations/changes in a professional and efficient manner
- Processing of Business/Tourist visa.
- Arranging Foreign Exchange; calling/net card for overseas visits
- Ensuring the corporate travel policy is in line with best of market practices Act to ensure safe & efficient travel
- Contracting/negotiating rates with hotels, suppliers, designing itineraries, costing
|Experience||2 - 4 Years|
|Salary||3 Lac To 5 Lac 50 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||Cargo / Freight / Transportation / Packaging / Shipping / Logistic|
|Qualification||Professional Degree, Other Bachelor Degree|
|Key Skills||Travel Consultant Travel Agent|
|Contact Person||Mr. Anil Sharma|
|Address||1D/2B. P. 2nd Floor N.I.T.|
Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.