Delhi NCR, Bangalore, Mumbai, Noida
- Basic software integration and testing tasks, Sensor Integration.
- Troubleshooting in case of crashes using flight data and other sources.
- Assembling complex sensor systems through mechanical assembly, soldering circuit boards, and
building complex wiring harnesses.
- UAV Assembly and Disassembly.
- Conduct field testing and training for pilots.
- Quality control of UAV systems.
- Ensuring UAV systems with functional and performance requirements.
- Designs support and servicing workflows and Standard operating procedures.
- Drive collaboration across Developer team, Business Development team and Customer Support team
to incorporate customer feedback and feature requests into product development cycle.
- Learn about the domain to propose new drone applications, as well as, improvements in existing
- QC Department
- Production Department
- R&D Department
Experience Skills / Knowledge / Competencies
- 2-3 Years - Minimum 2+ years working experience on drones and payload
integration and testing in reputed organisations.
- Experience with Pixhawk Flight Control boards with ARDUPILOT
and PX4 flight stacks is must.
- Strong attitude to experiment and innovate.
- Analytical thinking, problem solver and DIY attitude.
- Excellent people skills, preferably experience working on a small,
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong listening and presentation skills.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Hands on experience with oscilloscope and other electronic lab
- Must have knowledge on radio frequencies and telemetry devices.
- Knowledge of integration, tuning of the drone.
- Degree in Electrical
/ Electronics /
|Experience||2 - 4 Years|
|Salary||3 Lac To 5 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Engineering / Engineering Design / R&D / Quality|
|Key Skills||Technician Activities Service Engineer|
|Contact Person||Mr. Anil Sharma|
|Address||1D/2B. P. 2nd Floor N.I.T.|
Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.