Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.
Job description for SEO/SMO & product listing executive (2)
• Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search
• Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
• Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing.
• Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization.
• Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations.
• Research and analyze competitor advertising links.
• Develop and implement link building strategy.
• Responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all
major search networks. You will also manage all SEM campaigns on Google.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
• Minimum 1-3 years of SEO, SEM, SMO, keyword research/ timeframe analysis, On - page Optimization, Off - page Optimization
• Google analytics, Web analytics.
• Well versed in white hat technologies used in SEO.
• College graduate in any discipline, preferably in Engineering, Computer Application.
• Salary will be discussed according to the current CTC.
|Experience||1 - 3 Years|
|Salary||2 Lac 50 Thousand To 3 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||IT Software - Ecommerce / Internet Technologies|
|Key Skills||Internet Marketing Digital & Online Marketing SEO|
|Contact Person||Mr. Anil Sharma|
|Address||1D/2B. P. 2nd Floor N.I.T.|