Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.
We are looking for a dynamic and results-driven Regional Sales Manager (Female) to lead the market
penetration and growth of the Cavaterm Product Range in the assigned region. The successful
candidate will have a proven track record of successfully collaborating with gynecologists, managing
sales teams, and achieving sales targets. This role requires a high level of enthusiasm, strategic
thinking, and strong interpersonal skills.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive regional sales strategy to achieve sales targets and
market penetration for the Cavaterm Product Range.
- Build and nurture strong relationships with gynecologists, hospitals, and medical institutions
to promote and advocate for the use of Cavaterm products.
- Lead, manage, and motivate the regional sales team to effectively drive sales performance
and meet/exceed set targets.
- Conduct market research to identify key trends, customer needs, and competitive landscape
to adapt strategies accordingly.
- Plan and execute sales and marketing initiatives, including seminars, workshops, and events
to educate medical professionals about the benefits of Cavaterm products.
- Provide timely and accurate sales forecasts, reports, and analyses to the senior management
- Collaborate closely with marketing and product management teams to develop effective
sales collateral and promotional materials.
- Stay updated on the latest advancements and trends in the gynecology and medical devices
industry to effectively communicate product benefits.
- Monitor and ensure high levels of customer satisfaction, addressing any concerns or issues
that may arise.
|Experience||5 - 8 Years|
|Salary||5 Lac To 10 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Sales & Marketing / Business Development / Telecaller|
|Qualification||Professional Degree, B.Pharma, B.Tech/B.E, M.B.A/PGDM|
|Key Skills||Marketing Institutional Sales Channel Sales Regional Sales|
|Contact Person||Mr. Anil Sharma|
|Address||1D/2B. P. 2nd Floor N.I.T.|