Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.
1. Partner with the sales team and engage with prospective customers to introduce our
products and services.
2. Develop an understanding of customer needs and design/deliver high quality c-level
presentations and technical demos that meet their requirement.
3. Should Be the subject matter expert in at least 2-3 technologies , develop an excellent
understanding of Cyber Security products & solutions .
4. Own and run the technical sales evaluation process like Identifications of opportunities, Pre-
requisites ,Technical Evaluation and Closure .
5. Partner with the sales teams in building bid response (RFPs, RFIs) – Technical solution,
pricing, support, implementation terms etc.
6. Understand and track market trends in the cyber security area and the competitive landscape
with respect to opportunities.
7. Good understanding of technologies like Network Security, Perimeter Security, Manged
Services, Endpoint Security, Data Centre, Cloud.
8. Good communication & presentation skills.
9. Should have existing OEM relationship in Cyber Security domain.
10. Demonstrated skills to creatively design and offer business solution to prospect / customer
11. Preferably candidate should have certifications like CCNA/CCNP/CISSP or cyber security
product specific industry certifications.
12. Experience in conducting technical presentation, product demos, poc.
13. Open to travel.
|Experience||4 - 7 Years|
|Salary||8 Lac To 12 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Sales & Marketing / Business Development / Telecaller|
|Qualification||Professional Degree, B.Tech/B.E, M.B.A/PGDM|
|Key Skills||Marketing Bid Management Post Sales Pre Sales|
|Contact Person||Mr. Anil Sharma|
|Address||1D/2B. P. 2nd Floor N.I.T.|