Develop and oversee a recruitment process.
- Monitor compensation - ensuring internal equity & compliance and benefits.
- Coordinate with Finance/Accounts in the preparation of monthly Payroll.
- Advise senior management on appropriate staffing levels and assist in budget preparation.
- Review employee final payments for accuracy and compliance with labour laws.
- Evaluate the need for employee training.
- Oversee the coordination and implementation of annual performance reviews.
- Work with senior management to resolve employee relations issues pragmatically.
- Investigate employee relations issues & work to ensure healthy work environment.
- Support respective management on day to day activities.
- Closing agreements and formalities with clients/vendors/third parties.
|Experience||6 - 9 Years|
|Salary||5 Lac To 8 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||HR / Recruitment / Administration / IR / Training & Development / Operations|
|Key Skills||Human Resource Management HR Manager|
|Contact Person||Mr. Anil Sharma|
|Address||1D/2B. P. 2nd Floor N.I.T.|
Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.