Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.
- Marketing: Meetings /Presentations / Interactions with Structural Consultants,
Contractors, Clients, Project Management Consultants etc. to promote products and
services across Govt. Sector / Public Sector / Private Sector Clients.
- Business Development: Manage and develop relationship with clients for existing /
- Sales: Deliver Value and Volume based targets / handling negotiations / sales closures.
- Co-ordination: Interface with customers on ongoing projects under execution / issues
handling / resolution /billing and collection co-ordination
- Good understanding of materials and products used in Interior Design
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multitask prioritize, and manage time effectively
Experience: 5-10 years of hands on experience of working with interior/ construction
firms in the sales department.
Must have Good understanding of materials and products used in Interior Design.
|Experience||5 - 10 Years|
|Salary||2 Lac 75 Thousand To 3 Lac 75 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||Real Estate / Construction|
|Qualification||Professional Degree, Other Bachelor Degree|
|Key Skills||Interior Consultant Field Sale|
|Contact Person||Mr. Anil Sharma|
|Address||1D/2B. P. 2nd Floor N.I.T.|