Roles & Responsibilities:
- Assists the MD with daily administrative duties and completes a broad variety of
administrative tasks that includes:
- managing an active calendar of appointments;
- completing expense reports;
- composing and preparing correspondence;
- arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries and agendas and
- Compiling documents for meetings.
- Communicates with the general staff on the MDs behalf and coordinates for high-
both internally and externally.
- Coordinates meetings and strategic activities with the Senior Leadership Team,
The Management Team (TMG)
- Working as an HR for Recruiting Employees for different positions.
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Manage executives’ calendars and set up meetings
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements
- Rack daily expenses and prepare weekly, monthly or quarterly reports
- Oversee the performance of other clerical staff
- Act as an office manager by keeping up with office supply inventory
- Take minutes during meetings
- Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails,
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Organize and maintain the office filing system
- Handling vendor management & coordinating with finance team for bills
- Coordinating all travel activities for all management and executive staff
|5 - 7 Years
|4 Lac 25 Thousand To 5 Lac P.A.
|Front Office / Reception / Computer Operator / Assistant
|Professional Degree, Other Bachelor Degree, M.B.A/PGDM
|Administrator Executive Assistant
|Mr. Anil Sharma
Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.