- Work closely with Corporate Sales Director to design, implement, analyze and deploy new
- Responsible for BRAND promotion and make the service popular amongst the customers.
Identify and develop new market opportunities through dealer network for B2B and B2G.
- To meet the sales target of the organization through effective planning and budgeting and
- Responsible for the staffing, profit, performance and other operations of each branch you
manage in the assigned regions: (Presently: PAN ACROSS),
- Oversee workflows for partner accounts, manages partner communications for key accounts
and resolves escalated issues (major buyers are from State , Central, PSU of Government
- Responsible for end-to-end business development cycle management, right from lead
generation to closing of orders and collections of payments.
- Understand and identify sales opportunities in various Government verticals
- Creating new strategies to achieve the sales target timely.
- Managing, implementing, and deploying new business processes and partnerships to increase
sales and industry reach.
- Conduct training & development sessions as per the requirement of region.
- Track all business development activities, analyze quarterly progress and suggest new
strategies based on findings.
- Factual reporting to Management on regular basis
|4 - 6 Years
|4 Lac To 6 Lac P.A.
|Sales & Marketing / Business Development / Telecaller
|Professional Degree, Other Bachelor Degree, M.B.A/PGDM
|Hospitality Manager Business Development
|Mr. Anil Sharma
Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.