Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.
The Business Development Executive will be responsible for prospecting, qualifying, and
generating new sales opportunities, building new client relationships, maintaining existing
ones, and converting sales lead into business.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
● Research and build relationships with prospective clients.
● Manage client orders and follow up with all concerned departments.
● Maintain consistent contact with existing clients.
● Manage sales pipeline.
● Analyze the market and establish competitive advantages.
● Handle customer questions, inquiries, and complaints
● Meet daily, weekly, and monthly sales targets.
Key Skills & Competencies Required
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
● Strong negotiation & presentation skills.
● Excellent Knowledge of software tools like Google calendar, Google sheets, MS
Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
● Ability to maintain, organize, prioritize and coordinate multiple tasks at once.
● Strong in time Management and timely accomplishment of tasks.
|Experience||0 - 2 Years|
|Salary||2 Lac 75 Thousand To 3 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Sales & Marketing / Business Development / Telecaller|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree|
|Key Skills||Direct Marketing Communication Skills Product Promotion Business Development|
|Contact Person||Mr. Anil Sharma|
|Address||1D/2B. P. 2nd Floor N.I.T.|