Role Task List
1. Visit Offices of the Clients (Turnover 1000 crores + each) to interact with their accounts and
banking team for sharing of data as per our audit checklist �� banking data, accounting data.
Visit to be done to 8 clients every month x atleast 3 days every month for full day. We have a
total of 13-15 clients like this who will be covered.
2. To request for dedicated contact points in the company who are handling �� banking, GST,
Statutory Payments, Accounting. To increase interactions with them and also request for
space, system and ERP access in the company in phased manner.
3. To access the ERP of the Company �� SAP, Tally for extracting reports like GL Line Items,
Vendor Line Items, Debtors Ledger, Bank Ledgers, Trial Balance, Provisional Financials etc.
and send the reports with respective trackers to central analyst team.
4. To carry out on site verification of ledgers, statements, vouchers and supplementary records
as per instruction of analysts.
5. To coordinate with regional office and central office analyst teams with updates on the data
received, data pending, verification planned and verification done.
6. To read the report and discuss with mid level officials at company for pending data points to
address their queries/ requests for updation.
7. To discuss the report with mid-level officials at the bank to understand their updation
requirements. To discuss on the data points required for same and take their help in getting
the same form company.
Phase - 2
8. To have excellent knowledge of excel so that workings in structured formats with respect to
financial statements, bank statements, secretarial data can be made.
9. To have excellent knowledge of MS Word and Adobe PDF.
10. To maintain various trackers designed by management in excel for the above purposes and
share updates with respect to the same on various Whatsapp groups maintained by the
11. Drafting letters and replies to mails, attending calls in respect of above matt
|4 - 5 Years
|3 Lac 75 Thousand To 5 Lac 50 Thousand P.A.
|Accounting / Auditing / Taxation
|Mr. Anil Sharma
Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.